What you can be doing now that you have the freedom from cleaning your home this weekend!
Consider exploring some of what the Tuckahoe community has to offer:
- Meadow Farm Museum lets visitors explore life on an 1860s working farm complete with artifacts, structures and costumed interpreters.
- Take a tour of Dabbs House Museum – an 18th century home that offers insight into the life of Dr. William Dabbs who practiced medicine until his death in 1819!
- Short Pump Park provides outdoor lovers with over 30 acres of trails, picnic areas and playgrounds to explore while taking in the scenery too!
- Don’t miss out on getting up close with the brewing process at Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery; where visitors can sample beers made with local ingredients in-house!
- With retail outlets such as Target and H&M plus delicious restaurants like The Cheesecake Factory and BJ’s Brewhouse – Town Center at Short Pump makes for some great shopping or simply grabbing a bite to eat!
So if you’re looking to experience something unique while embracing the present while honoring the past don’t hesitate to add these destinations and more to your itinerary for a fantastic time when visiting Tuckahoe!