What will you do with all that free-time when you no longer have to clean your own home?
Consider exploring some of what the Manchester community has to offer:
Manchester, Virginia is a small town located in the southwestern part of Chesterfield County. It has a long and storied history stretching back to colonial times and it is home to many historic sites and attractions. Here are five fun facts and places you should visit when traveling to this fascinating region:
- Visit Burrows Tavern – first built in 1857 by William H. Burrow, this incredible building has since been used for a variety of purposes throughout its time!
- Explore the Iron Bridge – constructed in 1900 this grand river crossing has become an iconic landmark spanning the James River near Manchester!
- Take part in ‘Summerfest’ at Old Dominion University – held every July, this lively event offers you plenty of activities such as live music, food stalls and family fun!
- Discover The Manchester Shopping Center – opened in 1954 it has provided the perfect spot for shopping needs with groceries, entertainment etc ever since!
- Visit some of the area’s numerous museums – from the famous Richmond Railway Museum to Clover Hill Museum there are plenty around for you to explore! Whether you’re looking for exciting activities or peaceful moments exploring nature – check out what Manchester has to offer for an unforgettable experience visiting this beautiful town!