What will you do with all that free-time once you no longer have to clean your own home?
Consider exploring some of what the Ashland community has to offer:
- Visit the Ashland Berry Farm – The Ashland Berry Farm is a family-friendly destination that offers a variety of activities, including pumpkin picking, corn mazes, hayrides, and more. Children can enjoy the petting zoo, giant slide, and other attractions, while adults can peruse the farm market and pick up some local produce.
- Explore the Hanover Arts and Activities Center – The Hanover Arts and Activities Center is a community hub that offers a range of arts and cultural programming. Visitors can attend concerts, theater productions, art exhibitions, and other events, or take part in classes and workshops in topics like painting, pottery, and dance.
- Walk the Railroad District – Ashland is known for its charming railroad district, which features historic buildings, unique shops, and a variety of dining options. Take a leisurely stroll along the streets, stopping in to browse boutiques or grab a bite to eat at one of the many cafes or restaurants.
- Visit the Ashland Museum – For those interested in history, the Ashland Museum is a must-see. The museum houses exhibits and artifacts that tell the story of Ashland and its residents, including displays on the town’s railroad history, Civil War connections, and notable figures.
- Enjoy the outdoors at the Patrick Henry YMCA – The Patrick Henry YMCA is a fantastic spot for families to enjoy the outdoors. The facility features a pool, basketball and tennis courts, and a playground, as well as walking and biking trails. Visitors can also sign up for fitness classes or attend summer camps and other programs.