How would you like to spend you free time now that you don’t have to clean your home? Here are some suggestions!
Consider exploring some of what the Clover Hill community has to offer:
Clover Hill, Virginia is a small unincorporated community located in Chesterfield County near Richmond. With its long and storied past, the area offers plenty of attractions for the whole family to explore. Here are five fun facts and places you should visit when traveling to this fascinating region:
- Visit the Belleview Dairy Farm – built by John Vassar in 1878 and serving as a major source of milk products throughout the city until the 1950s!
- Enjoy some fresh air at Clover Hill Park – established in 1988 with picnic spots, sports facilities, playgrounds and more!
- Take part in the Race 4 Freedom – an annual 100-mile bicycle race held since 1994 and attracting competitors from all over!
- Stop by Richmond Raceway – opened only 2001 but quickly became a staple NASCAR racing circuit with events held throughout the year!
- Check out historic sites such as Clairborne House around the area which was used during the American Revolution as headquarters for General George Washington!
Whether you’re looking for exciting activities or peaceful moments exploring nature – check out what Clover Hill has to offer for an unforgettable experience visiting this beautiful town!