Some things you can be doing this weekend now that you don’t need to worry about cleaning your house!
Consider exploring some of what the Short Pump community has to offer:
- The historic 1807 Six Mile Ordinary House & Store Museum offers visitors insight into life in the late 1700s and early 1800s.
- Meadow Farm Museum reveals what daily life was like on an 1860s farm; complete with original structures, artifacts and costumed interpreters.
- For those who love nature – Short Pump boasts several picturesque parks such as Three Chopt Park offering stunning views from its peak elevation at 845 feet above sea level or Glendale Nature Preserve for an afternoon hike.
- Beer lovers rejoice! Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery offers tours, tastings, and more – all while featuring beers made in-house with local ingredients.
- Did we mention shopping? Town center at Short Pump has retail outlets such as H&M, Bed Bath & Beyond and Target plus delicious dining spots like The Cheesecake Factory and BJ’s Brewhouse – enough said! So come experience the best of what Short Pump has to offer – you won’t regret it!