With all your free time, how will you be spending your weekend?
Consider exploring some of what the Midlothian community has to offer:
Midlothian, Virginia is an unincorporated community located in Chesterfield County near Richmond. With its long and storied past, the area offers plenty of attractions for the whole family to explore. Here are five fun facts and places you should visit when traveling to this fascinating region:
- Visit the Magnolia Grange Museum – a charming 18th-century farmhouse built by William Randolph III in 1759 that showcases artifacts from the history of Midlothian as well as Richmond!
- Take a walk along the Swift Creek Mill Theatre – established in 1965 and offering exciting performances every season with classic musicals, comedies and more!
- Stop by Huguenot Flatwater which provides visitors with panoramic views of the James River plus great opportunities for fishing & birdwatching too!
- Celebrate history at Midlothian Village Shopping Center which opened in 1949 featuring a variety of shops that serve both locals and visitors alike!
- Check out Watkins Mill Park – established on part of the same land where Battle of Midlothian took place during American Revolution in 1781!
So if you’re looking for something special during your stay then make sure to add these destinations and more to your itinerary for an unforgettable time when visiting Midlothian!