How will you spend all your newfound free-time when you don’t have to worry about cleaning your house?
Consider exploring some of what the Manakin Sabot community has to offer:
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden: This stunning 50-acre botanical garden with more than 20 distinct gardens, walking trails, and a conservatory offers visitors the chance to take in nature’s beauty.
- Pony Pasture Park: Ideal for activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking, and canoeing; this park has something for everyone.
- Iron Forge Trail: Explore the same path used by 18th century ironworkers on their way to work at Sabot Hill forge.
- Moss Rock Nature Preserve: Offers 8 acres of trees, wildflowers and wildlife for exploration and photo ops.
- Manakin Episcopal Church: Built in 1741 – this church is a must see for those interested in history and architecture.
- Virginia Belle Riverboat Cruise: Step aboard the Virginia Belle riverboat providing regular cruises along the James River with beautiful views that can only be experienced on water.