What to do with all your free-time when you no longer have to clean your own home!
Consider exploring some of what the Henrico community has to offer:
Henrico, Virginia is a charming county filled with beautiful landscapes, historic sites and plenty of fun activities to enjoy. Here are five fun facts and places you should visit when exploring this historic region:
- The Meadow Farm Museum offers visitors insight into life on a 1860s working farm – complete with original structures, artifacts and costumed interpreters.
- Dabbs House Museum, located near the town of Sandston in Henrico County, is an 18th century home that showcases authentic furnishings from the period and highlights the life of Dr. William Dabbs who practiced medicine here until his death in 1819.
- Short Pump Park offers outdoor enthusiasts over 30 acres of trails, picnic areas and playgrounds to explore while taking in views of wonderful landscapes along the way!
- Don’t miss out on the chance to take a tour of Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery; where visitors can sample beers made in-house with local ingredients as well as learn about the brewing process up close!
- Town Center at Short Pump is one of largest shopping malls in all of Virginia offering retail outlets such as H&M and Target plus delicious dining spots like The Cheesecake Factory and BJ’s Brewhouse – a great place for some retail therapy or simply grabbing a bite to eat!
So make sure to add these destinations and more to your itinerary for a fantastic time when visiting Henrico – you won’t regret it!