What to do now with all your new free time now that you don’t have to clean your home!
Consider exploring some of what the Dunedin community has to offer:
- Dunedin Marina: The Dunedin Marina is a popular spot for boaters and anglers. It offers boat rentals, fishing charters, and a variety of other services.
- Honeymoon Island State Park: Honeymoon Island State Park is a barrier island off the coast of Dunedin. It features several beaches, hiking trails, and a variety of local wildlife, including gopher tortoises and ospreys.
- Dunedin Brewery: The Dunedin Brewery is the oldest microbrewery in Florida. It offers a variety of craft beers, as well as live music and a lively atmosphere.
- Dunedin Fine Art Center: The Dunedin Fine Art Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the arts in the community. It offers a variety of classes and workshops for artists of all ages and skill levels.
- Pinellas Trail: The Pinellas Trail is a 47-mile trail that runs through Dunedin and several other towns in Pinellas County. It is a popular spot for walking, jogging, and cycling.
Other places to visit in Dunedin include:
- Caladesi Island State Park: Caladesi Island State Park is another barrier island off the coast of Dunedin. It features pristine beaches, hiking trails, and a variety of local wildlife.
- Dunedin Historical Museum: The Dunedin Historical Museum features exhibits and artifacts that tell the story of Dunedin’s rich history and heritage.
- Dunedin Golf Club: The Dunedin Golf Club is a historic golf course that was designed by renowned golf architect Donald Ross.
- Edgewater Park: Edgewater Park is a waterfront park that features stunning views of St. Joseph Sound. It is a popular spot for picnics, boating, and fishing.
- Hammock Park: Hammock Park is a 100-acre park that features hiking trails, a playground, and a variety of local wildlife, including gopher tortoises and armadillos.